Charter of demands:
1. Implementation of Joint Committee recommendations on:
a) Standard pay scales of E2, E3 replacing E1A and E2A,
b) Time Bound Functional promotion or CPSU cadre hierarchy,
c) Uniform TBP between 4 to 5 years instead of 4 to 6 years w.e.f 01.10.2000.
2. 30% Superannuation benefit to BSNL recruited Employees.
3. Officiating pay fixation, pay protection – withdrawal of wrong clarifications issued on 30.05.2007 and 19.02.2010.
4. Promotions in different wings from JTO to SDE, JAO to AO, SDE to DE/EE, AAO to CAO and DE to DGM.
5. Membership verification among Executives Associations by addressing the issues raised. Restoration of trade union facilities and deduction of subscription from Salary till membership verification is conducted.
6. First Time Bound Promotion after 4 years from Lateral JTO and Sr SDE grades as done in the case of AAO and Sr AO grades.
7. Notional pay of E1A and E2A for Civil/Elect wings w.e.f 01.10.2000.
Programme of Trade Union actions:
Massive Dharna at BSNLCO, Circle/SSA HQs: 11th May, 2016
Relay Hunger Strike at BSNLCO, Circle/SSA HQs: 18th, 19th and 20th May, 2016.
If the issues are not resolved, more vigorous trade union actions will be resorted to from June, 2016.